We offer three different ways for you to stay in touch while overseas:
1. Local country service
2. World service
3. 'Around the world' satellite service
Local country service
- Choose a phone number based in your local country.
- Local service is available in England, Japan, and Switzerland.
- Your cellular phone still works in more than 100+ countries!
- Choose a phone number based in England or Switzerland.
- Your phone still works in more than 100+ countries!
- And if you need coverage in more than 175 countries/areas of the world,
we can provide that as well. Click here to have
information emailed to you.
'Around the world' satellite service
- This service allows you to stay in touch when other means fail or simply aren't reliable.
- By using your small, hand-held satellite phone, you simply point it up to the satellite and
becomes easily available - from the top of
Mt. Everest (29,028 ft.)
to the bottom of
Death Valley (-282 ft.).
- To inquire about a satellite phone, fill out the
rental reservation form. We'll email or call you back with the full range of rental rates.
- Rental rates are surprisingly inexpensive: starting at $99 per week for the handset and $1.99/min to any phone in the world.
- Even more convenient, you receive a U.S. based phone number that is reachable with two-stage dialing.
SELECT YOUR COUNTRY