- Airtime may be purchased either monthly on a "pay as you go" basis or with prepaid cards.
- "Pay as you go" is ideal for low-volume users.
- "Pay as you go" consists of a $29.95 monthly fee , with outgoing calls charged at $1.49 per minute.
(Incoming calls are free to the Satellite phone subscriber. Callers should check with their long distance provider for rate information.
Two-stage calling may be an effective alternative to using long distance providers.)
- Prepaid cards are available for 500, 1,000, 3,000, and 5,000 minutes.
- Prepaid cards expire in 12 or 24 months - depending on the quantity.
- The order form provides complete details about airtime.